Trios Health SOUTHRIDGE CAMPUS
C.D. Smith was hired by Trios Health as the construction manager for the new state-of-the-art Trios Southridge Hospital. Upon completion, the campus opened in 2014 to accommodate the area’s expanding healthcare needs, becoming one of Eastern Washington’s largest multi-specialty medical groups.
The Trios Health Southridge Campus project involved a replacement hospital and medical office building, structured as a public/private partnership as part of an overall replacement hospital campus master plan. The 165,000 square foot hospital is connected to the 158,000 square foot medical office building on three levels by an all-weather connector.
- 3 levels in addition to daylight basement
- 74 licensed beds in private rooms
- 14 in intensive care units
- 37 additional beds at Auburn hospital campus
- 27 emergency and trauma services rooms