Trios Health SOUTHRIDGE CAMPUS
In 2014 C.D. Smith completed Trios Health Southridge Campus, formerly Kennewick General Hospital Southridge Campus.
The Trios Health Southridge Campus project involved a replacement hospital and medical office building, structured as a public/private partnership as part of an overall replacement hospital campus master plan. The 165,000 square foot hospital is connected to the 158,000 square foot medical office building on three levels by an all-weather connector.
- 3 levels in addition to daylight basement
- 74 licensed beds in private rooms
- 14 in intensive care units
- 37 additional beds at Auburn hospital campus
- 27 emergency and trauma services rooms