Whitefish Bay School District
C.D. Smith Construction provided Pre-Construction Management, Construction Management and Constructions Services for the Whitefish Bay School District on four existing schools.
New additions were constructed at the Whitefish Bay High School (24,000 square feet), Richards Elementary (14,000 square feet), and Cumberland Elementary (14,000 square feet), as well as major renovations at these locations and the Whitefish Bay Middle School.
All projects were completed simultaneously, with major interior work being completed within the summer months.
- 24,000 SF addition to Whitefish Bay High School
- 14,000 SF addition to Richards Elementary
- 14,000 SF addition to Cumberland Elementary
- New Science Classrooms + Labs
- Special Education Classroom
- Wheelchair lift to link high school + fieldhouse
- Project Lead the Way Engineering Classroom
- New Field House Bleachers
- Remodeled Restrooms
- Renovated Locker Rooms
- Remodeled Administrative Offices
- New Fire Alarm System