St. Mary's Springs Academy
C.D. Smith was hired by St. Mary’s Springs Academy to assist with the design and serve as Preconstruction and Construction Manager for a K-8 addition and renovations to the existing high school, consolidating the community’s Catholic school system into one modern, functional campus.
The project was completed in two phases, with the elementary school addition built first and the high school rennovation completed second. The elementary school addition brought 21 new classrooms serving the younger students. Further additions included a new gym, two new playgrounds, a K-8 library, cafeteria and lobby space, a child care center, a chapel and tower.
Chapel design includes refurbished windows from St. Joe’s parish, the tabernacle and crucifix from the original Main Hall Chapel, and a mural that depicts an image of Mother Agnes, founder of St. Mary’s Springs Academy in 1909. Additional furnishings for the chapel include new pews with seating for 100, an alter, a blessing font, a shrine of Our Lady of the Ledge and a central stained-glass window.
- Classroom Space
- Cafeteria + Kitchen
- Administrative Offices
- Sports Complex
- Playground Space